Spring Contest Postponed

I am going to postpone the spring contest and reassess the situation in a month. I will try to get the contest in towards the end of the school year if it is safe to do so and will hope to have premiere night over the summer.

Thanks for the interest. I will keep you updated here.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.